Role Title: Data Engineer
Location: Krakow, Poland
Here at Frank Recruitment Group- global leader in Niche IT recruitment for both permanent and freelance positions - we are extremely pleased to bring to you this brand new and exciting opportunity in Krakow for an experienced Data Engineer to join a new project with an international and renown company, which is heavily investing in the polish IT sector after their success in the US, UK, Germany, India, etc. Thus they have a new and exciting project in their brand new offices in Krakow, for a cloud migration project and they are in need of a data engineer and migration specialist
What we are looking for:
* Experience with ETL Informatica Power Center
* Advanced knowledge of ETL, including the ability to read and write efficient, robust code, follow or implement best practices and coding standards, design/implement common ETL strategies (CDC, SCD, etc.)
* Solid background in database systems (such as Oracle)
* Good knowledge of SQL, including the ability to write stored procedures, triggers, functions etc.
* Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices
* Knowledge on data model to develop Dimension and Fact mappings/jobs.
Good to have:
* Platform/Environment experience: Informatica on AWS cloud, or other puclic cloud servers.
* Demonstrated experience with Talend Open Studio with working knowledge of Java
Should you wish to apply or have any questions relating to this vacancy, please don't hesitate to contact me on E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: : +48 22 104 08 12