Job Title: Data Lake Technical Lead
Contract Length: 12 Months
Start Date: ASAP
The Data Lake Technical Lead to oversea and lead the engineering effort to bring about a step-change in how they develop and run the R&D Data Lake as a capability.
This will involve building out technical design and processes to meet product owner requirements and architectural strategy. You will be accountable for building and the delivery of the efficient, secure and complaint Data Lake solution.
* Building Data Lake Platform in Cloud.
* Leading technical delivery team and define technical standards.
* Cloud techniques and tools (we currently use AWS data & analytics services such as S3, SQS, SNS, Redshift, Postgres, Aurora, MySQL, EMR, HIVE, PIG, Spark).
* ETL techniques and tools (we currently use Talend for ETL).
* Experience of building scalable high availability analytics solutions.
* In depth knowledge in one or multiple programming languages (we currently use Python, Java)
Please send your CV to p.robinson@jeffersonfrank ASAP