We have a brand new exciting, opportunity with one of leading, global IT Consultancies that delivers top tier IT solutions to very prestigious end clients, such as Google, Amazon or Adidas. The company are currently setting up a brand new office in Krakow, and are looking for skilled and ambitious QA Engineers to work on a greenfield project.
Job title: QA Engineer
Job type: Permanent / Umowa o Pracę
Location: Krakow, Poland
Start date: May 2020 or ASAP
Project length: Ongoing
Contact name: Liam Burrell
Telephone: +48 221 040 814
Skills and experience
* 5+ Years experience in Test automation using cucumber, TestNG and Jenkins
* Test Framework Development
* High level understanding of Software Testing Process/ Methodology with automation experience (familiarity with TestNG, Cucumber & Jenkins), and knowledge of QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
* Experience testing webservices
* Familiar with XML
* Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Experience working with Agile development methodologies, Scrum in particular
* Excellent communication skills in English written and verbal.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com or call +48 221 040 814 for an informal chat regarding the positions we have available.