Big Data Engineer - Greenfield AWS Platform - South London
This role is currently interviewing and working remotely. However, usually the role is based near Bromley easily accessible from Victoria.
A leading insurance client based just outside central London is searching for talented Data Engineers to join their in house team. The culture at this client is unrivalled, offering opportunity for personal progression and growth, with on the job training, online courses and workshops. Alongside this is the opportunity for flexible working, allowing you to develop your career alongside your home life. You'll be guiding the design and development of an AWS hosted data and analytics platform, working with key stakeholders to promote the use of data within the company. This is an incredible opportunity to develop your career and make a difference to thousands of customers across the country.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design and deploy an AWS hosted analytics platform
* Working in an agile culture to take prototypes through to functional products
* Communicating with key stakeholders about business problems
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong Python and experience building data pipelines
* Confident with ETL tools
* Exposure to cloud (AWS)
* 9% pension contribution
* Flexible working opportunities
* Heavily discounted insurance for yourself and family
If you are looking to break into a new role and boost your CV working for a household name, get in touch now with your latest CV. The client will be interviewing ASAP and you do not want to miss out.