DevOps Specialist Required - Helsinki, FI. *Start Date: ASAP*
Become part of a reputed computer software company that puts their employees first. Our team has an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer. With offices in Helsinki, Tampere, and Salo, we focus on projects related to all things Cloud and IoT. As a part of our team you'll work closely with teams to provide high-performance services for the company. This client invests 6500€ annually for every employee for tech requirements, conferences, etc., alongside incentivising (and paying for) gaining certifications. They have also been awarded the best place to work in Finland and Europe on multiple occasions.
* Lead all DevOps work for the Software Development teams
* Create a fully automated deployment pipeline for the contextual intelligence services
* Set up a staging environment for the developers to safely roll-out new features
* Manage all aspects of technical operations to ensure all team's services are running healthily
* Teach the support team to maintain the services
* 4+ years of experience in DevOps and TechOps
* Experience with container technology - Docker, Kubernetes, Docker-compose
* Experience working with AWS or other cloud providers
* Experience with DevOps tools - TeamCity/Jenkins, Git/GitHub, and Maven/Gradle
* Experience with software development methodologies such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automated tests.
* Strong system skills in Linux environments
* Have a genuine desire to automate processes
The salary will be up to 6000€/m, have an attractive bonus structure, and takes investing in your personal development seriously.
If you think this role would be ideal for you, and you believe you have what it takes to be successful, or you simply want more information about the role, please contact me directly via the following details:
Jit Dey (AWS & Azure Recruitment Consultant, Jefferson Frank International).
All details discussed will remain confidential.