Job Title - Technical Operations Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
Salary - $100,000-130,000
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
My client, a cutting edge health tech company that is driving real change in the healthcare industry, is looking to expand their engineering team! You will work within the Technical Operations team to maintain and further develop their healthcare platform. They are seeking a strong sysadmin engineer with working knowledge of AWS and associated cloud technologies who will fit well within the current team and add great value to the company culture.
* Working within the Technical Operations team on a day-to-day basis, addressing support requests and requirements for new and existing infrastructure / software
* Assist in developing the company's infrastructure using automated tools, writing or employing routines to support/manage the platform.
* Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
* Strong understanding of Cloud-based web architecture
* Good knowledge of AWS
* Experience of systems automation technologies (e.g. Ansible, Terraform)
* Proven track record in releasing enterprise software
* Strong experience with bash shell and other scripting languages
* Up to $130,000 annual salary
* Remote flexibility
* Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Unlimited PTO
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to: Caroline Bono at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-783-6752-thank you!
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy