Senior Site Reliability Engineer / Application Support Engineer
Our well-known and award winning client in Bromley, are looking to expand their Site Reliability Engineering team. The continuously growing company are looking for hard-working, talented professionals from an application support background. The opportunity for career progression is huge, with the chance to up-skill and broaden your technical skill set.
Role & Responsibilities
* Around 50% of your time will be spent on operations work; Supporting the daily health and performance on the software services.
* The reminder of your time will be spent on application development; Implementing monitoring systems and automating routine tasks.
* Be available for on-call duties.
Skills & Qualifications
* Application Support Background (over 12 years)
* Experience using Java
* Strong knowledge of Oracle DBA
* ETL: Experience with Informatica
* Apache, Tomcat and WebSphere experience
* Experience with Linux or Windows
* 10-12% bonus
* Career progression
* Pension - 9% contribution
* Discounted insurance
If you're interested in this role, please contact email@example.com