Role: Senior Software Engineer - Java
Location: Krakow, Poland
Opportunity type: Permanent
My client is a leading global technology consulting and services company, currently launching a programme of creating a next generation platform comprising latest open source technologies. A transformation earmarked for a multi-year roadmap in a distributed global development set-up across Poland, USA and other international locations.
* 5+ years of hands-on enterprise Java programming - Java 8 and above
* Proficient in Java, Spring Boot Framework, Json , REST API, SQL Data stores and services development.
* Experience using Amazon AWS platform
* Experience with Unix/Linux OS
Duties and responsibilities:
* Design and develop services based on Microservices architecture
* Writing clean code in modern version of Java (Java 8 and above)
* Building solution using Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices, Event Driven Architecture
* Design complex projects and expert in design principles and patterns
* Responsible for creating and maintaining technical architecture and technical design to align to the solution
* Knowledge on Integration with other systems using ESBs [Mule] and Web/REST services
If successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on email@example.com