* Security background (AWS Security).
* Have an in depth understanding of relevant security standards, protocols and architectural approaches
* Have detailed knowledge and understanding of AWS security tools and services, open source security controls and automated security testing tools
* Have expertise in developing an outcome based approach to risk identification, management and mitigation using techniques such as risk trees and attack tree methods
* Have a good understanding of identity management and identity lifecycle management with strong experience of relevant security models and technical frameworks for access management.
* Be able to deliver at pace within a fixed timeline and budget.
* Hold relevant, current certification with expertise and significant practical experience of developing security strategies in an AWS cloud environment.
* Have a proven track record of risk assessing and assuring cloud based architectures for secure, content-driven services.
* Understanding AWS tools such as EC2, VPC, VPN and Route53