Remote DevOps Engineer - AWS Certified - Premier Consulting Partner
Location: Remote (No travel! & No relocation!)
Length of Contract: 3 Month Contract to Hire
Start Date: May
Industry: Consulting - AWS
Details: 40 hours a week - work to be done during core business hours of candidates location in the USA
1 30 min. Video Zoom Meeting with Hiring Manager
2 30 min. Video Zoom Meeting with Technical Team
3 30 min. Video Zoom Technical Interview with the head of Service Delivery
4 *Final* 1-hour Video Zoom Meeting with HR & CEO
* Hands-on experience with AWS in production
* Professional experience as a DevOps engineer
* Consulting experience preferred
* Experience with IAC using Terraform, configuration management using Chef, and Ansible, CI/CD using Jenkins, CodeDeploy, etc.
* Experience with Java or Python (scripting or programming)
* Hands-on with Lambda functions
* AWS Certification (Solutions Architect-Associate or DevOps-Professional)
* Located in the USA (core business hours will be based on your location)
* US Citizen
>> PLEASE READ! <<
1 If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Subject: "Candidate Submission: Premier DevOps" **
1 No 3rd party or employer submissions are accepted at this time.
2 No visa sponsorship - all applicants must be a US Citizen
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.