A marketing technology company is looking to add a DevOps Engineer to their team to meet the demands of today's digital marketplace. Their looking for talented individuals to develop solutions for their platforms and publisher across digital media channels.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design, develop 1M+ qps scalable infrastructure with AWS and continue to grow your skills in running secure and scalable applications for highly available, multi-region, AWS deployments.
* Teach, influence and work with a collaborative team of engineers, product managers, and designers to deploy and operate our system.
* Build automation tools to streamline the deployment of releases and hot fixes.
* Design load balancing, fail-over, and alerting systems for best-in-class high availability across all services.
* Experience in troubleshooting applications, database, and networking performance and failures.
* Continuously identify process improvement in the production environment and develop appropriate resolutions.
* Collaborate with software development team in the design and implementation of continuous delivery solutions.
* 24/7 ownership of the stack and available to support in the event of systems failure.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and databases.
* Proud of clean, modular code that is scalable and secure.
* Ability to communicate clearly with engineering and product management.
* Experience with pair programming and test-driven development.