As a Product Designer you are responsible to design the user experience of possible new products. You work these out in flows or wire-frames. You ensure that these are tested by entrepreneurs. Your designs are also used to clearly explain how an idea works in the organisation, so that those involved can form a good picture of it.
* Design process and products from idea to prototype
* Writing functional stories
* Experimenting and validating products. This increases the value of the product for the user and the organisation.
* Organise and conduct user research
* Minimum 5 years of experience as a product designer/ Interaction designer/ UX designer.
* Minimum 5 years of experience with responsive/ adaptive design.
* Experience with designing software products and a professional portfolio that shows your contribution to this.
* Experience with qualitative and quantitative user research.
* Knowledge of Sketch, Axure, Invision.
* At least 3 years of experience with service design.
Apply to this Job opportunity if you feel that you have what it takes. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.