Senior DevOps Engineer- Boston, MA- Up to $160,000 + Remote Flex
Our client is seeking a senior level DevOps engineer to join their Boston team. The ideal candidate must have extensive knowledge and experience in designing, developing, and supporting scalable infrastructure. In addition, you will be responsible for managing the existing AWS services, as well as deploying new products.
Our client cares about its employees' health and well-being, and therefore they make it their greatest effort to maintain a great work environment. They also work intensely to provide multiple employee perks, such as generous benefits, unlimited PTO, and remote flex.
Role & Requirements:
* Senior level AWS experience (AWS Certification is a plus)
* Comprehensive knowledge of the following services: EC2, S3, Route 53, EBS, Lambda, etc.
* Experience with IaC tooling including Terraform and Cloudformation
* Strong experience with container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
* Familiarization with automation and configuration management tools
* Ability to lead and manage a small team
* Health, dental, and vision coverage
* 401K match
* Unlimited PTO
* Catered lunches
* Travel opportunities
*No Sponsorship available at this time*
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to: Caroline Bono at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-783-6752-thank you!
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy