To work with as a consultant within the digital world, Infrastructure, Cloud and Networking.
As their customers their amongst the biggest names in many different sectors, security is at the heart of everything they do. The successful candidate will be building the tools, infrastructure and processes required to ensure the reliability, flexibility and security of our production environments.
* Linux server: preferably Redhat
* Windows server: 2012R2
* Virtualisation technologies: Hyper-V & VMWare
* Jenkins / build systems
* Awareness of ISO27001, DPA, GDPR & related security frameworks.
* Norwegian speaking
* Knowledge/experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry
* Azure / AWS / Google Cloud experience
* Database experience
* Shell scripting
* Experience working within financial/fintech sectors
* Experience of JIRA and Confluence
* Knowledge of working in an Agile environment
* Good understanding of server security concepts, implementations and management in both Windows and Linux.
* Experience in the creation and management of documentation with regard to defining processes & best practices.
* Hands-on approach to support, mentoring & training.
What we offer
* An opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies for a rapidly growing and innovative company.
* A chance to be part of a close-knit team working in a dynamic challenging environment.