Spark/Kafka Data Engineer - London Bridge - Up to £90,000
I am currently working with one of the UK's leading analytics companies based in central London. My client is looking for multiple mid-senior Data Engineers with strong cloud experience to join their current data team.
This client is a highly ambitious company with large future goals within the analytics sector. The company is aiming to have over 200 data specialists globally and to increase the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies for the existing employees. They have an in-house tech academy, where employees have the opportunity to learn and grow their knowledge surrounding everything data and have learning allowances to support you do certifications.
You'll be working on a range of projects in Data Engineering, including design/modelling and development of Data Lakes, Data Warehouses and entire Data Platform solutions. Technologies used include AWS, GCP, Azure and a range of ETL and Dev-ops tools. You will have the chance to work alongside data engineers, scientist and support the Dev-Ops environment.
Skills & Qualifications (Not all are required)
* Strong knowledge/hands on experience using 2 of the following technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
* ETL/Pipeline Development using tools such as Databricks, Airflow, Talend
* Previous experience in a Dev-Ops environment using Kubernetes/Docker
* Coding experience in Scala/Java preferably
* Experience using at least one of the following big data technologies (Spark, Kafka,Hadoop)
* Exceptional training in the tech academy in-house
* Access to multiple new/cutting edge technologies
* Remote working optional
* Global travel opportunities
* A Macbook Pro
Limited interview slots available next week, If you are interested get in touch ASAP.
My contact details are:
Telephone: 0191 814 1425
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/kylie-watson-b560b6a5