Role Title: Scrum Master
Location: Krakow, Poland
Employment type: B2B
Here at Frank Recruitment Group- global leader in Open Source recruitment for both permanent and freelance positions - we are extremely pleased to bring to you this brand new and exciting B2B opportunity in Krakow for an experienced SCRUM Master to join a new project with an international and renown company, which is heavily investing in the polish IT sector after their success in the US, UK, Germany, India, etc. Thus they have a new and exciting project in their brand new offices in Krakow, for a cloud migration project and they are in need of a Scrum master to help them plan, organise and prioritise the different tasks and scrum teams for this project.
With us you will:
* Support program increment (PI) planning event by helping Scrum Team understand user stories allocated to planning increment and estimate team capacity
* Collaborate with Development team to identify technical tasks, ensure team backlogs are ready so they can be pulled in, prioritised, and planned for the PI
* Manage dependencies and/or roadblocks by collaborating with other Scrum Masters and account managers.
What we are looking for:
* Demonstrated experience as a Scrum Master in the IT industry
* Experience working with both on-site and off-shore teams
* Certifications in Scrum and Project management are highly desirable
* Coach the Development Team in self-organisation and cross-functionality
* Help the Development Team with deliverables
Should you wish to apply or have any questions relating to this vacancy, please don't hesitate to contact me on E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: : +48 22 104 08 12