Data Architect - Helsinki *Start date: ASAP* - Finnish Speaking
We are currently looking for a talented Data Architect to join our award-winning consultancy in Helsinki. Our clients come from a variety of different industries, so if it interests you, there's a project for you.
Your task is to build data analytics platforms for cloud services. We let you make decisions when it comes to technologies, alongside completely designing data analytics architectures. Get a key role in interesting analytics projects where you can utilize and develop your skills almost unlimitedly.
* Experience in using cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform)
* Expertise in SQL Programming and unstructured Data Utilization.
* Hadoop, Spark, R tools and extensive programming skills will help in this role
Alongside this, you will need to be able to understand the customer's need and business, and the ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team. We expect you to have solid knowledge of Big data projects, Data Analytics, Cloud Technologies, and data utilization in service and product development.
Not only are we looking for an analytical expert, but also for a person who is important to build a better job for our company every day. We hope for an active approach to our work as well as to the development of the work community.
* Care Safety Insurance
* The tools you choose
* Lunch and culture
* Common hobbies (e.g. yoga, floorball)
* Season cards for sm-series matches
* Free sick child care service
* 6000€ budget per employee for tech, training, etc.
Sounds good? Apply below or get in touch with Jit Dey via email if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org