AWS Data Engineer - Employee Wellness Brand
This client is currently working and interviewing remotely. However, following this period, the candidate will ordinarily be required to work in central London
One of the Europe's 1000 fastest growing companies, this employee reward and wellness provider is looking for a mid level data engineer with strong AWS Redshift and Glue to join their in house team. This is an innovative and dynamic company, looking for modern solutions to data problems. Headquartered in London, they've spread to 4 offices across the Northern and Southern Hemispheres and are growing rapidly. Their values embody their drive to boost employee productiveness and happiness and create a happy, inclusive workplace. In this role, you'll work within a wider product and engineering team, directly working alongside scientists and analysts to ensure the infrastructure is operational on a day to day basis. This is an incredible opportunity to join a booming company that values continual training and development.
Role & Responsibilities
* Working with a mixture of structured and unstructured data
* Designing and building datalake solutions to handle large datasets
* Working alongside data scientists on machine learning projects
Skills & Qualifications
* Solid background as a Data Engineer or Developer
* Strong Python
* Experience working with AWS Redshift and Glue
* Knowledge of scheduling tools eg: Airflow
* Salary ranging up to 75k
* A generous learning budget to support certifications
* Access to the full range of benefits available to customers using their own platform
This role has an immediate need to be filled and the client is requesting for interviews to be booked as soon as this week. Get in touch ASAP!