Remote AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
Location: Remote (Multiple Vacancies; East & West Coast)
Pay: Based on Experience
Length of Contract: 6 Months
Client: AWS Consulting Partner
Start Date: Q2 | ASAP
* Are you passionate about and have a natural curiosity for new technologies?
* Are you good at breaking down complexity and as such can explain tech to nontech people?
* Does your love of technology make you braver than most when it comes to trying new things and as a result, you aren't afraid to fail?
* Are you looking to work with one of the BEST consulting partners in America?
* Must have at least one AWS Certification excluding the AWS Cloud Practitioner
* 3+ years of hands-on technical experience with AWS (Hybrid Cloud a plus!)
* 2+ years of experience with containers
* 2+ years of consulting experience
* Previous experience working remote is preferred
* Excellent soft skills and written documentation.
* Reside in the USA and be available during core business hours
* Kubernetes, Helm & Docker
* Python Scripting
* Terraform (preferred) or Cloudformation
* Chef, Ansible, or Puppet
* Git & Jenkins
* Screening with Internal Recruiter at Jefferson Frank
* Technical Screening (TBD if required by Partner)
* Up to two Virtual Interviews with Consulting Partner
* Virtual Interview with End Client (TBD if required by Partner)
>> PLEASE READ! <<
1 If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: "Candidate Submission: APN DevOps"
2 No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
3 I am unable to sponsor visas or work with external agencies for C2C contracting.
4 Candidates must be a US Citizen, Green Card Holder or GC-EAD
AWS / DevOps / Amazon Web Services
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.