Site Reliability Engineer - Bromley - Up to £50k
A new and exciting role for a motivated professional to fit the current vacancy of a Site Relibaility Engineer for a fast-growing, award-winning company. Offering multiple benefits and an excellent working culture, the well being of the staff is highly considered. If you have a passion for challenging yourself on new projects as technology develops, then this position will be worth considering.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will typically spend up to 50% of your time on operations work: ensuring the daily health and performance of our software services. The remainder of your time will be spent on development activities, from building new business functionality to automating routine tasks and implementing monitoring systems.
* Analytic and problem solving skills
* At least one core infrastructure or software component;
* Middleware (Websphere / Tomcat / Apache)
* Database (Oracle)
* Performing Application Maintenance activities to ensure high availability and reliability of our systems
* Working with the Platform Engineering capability to enable rapid continuous integration and deployment of application change
* Providing oversight and governance of all changes across the environment.
* Career progression
* 9% pension contribution
* Flexible working
* Generous holiday allowance
* 50% off home, pet and motor insurance