My client, a small consultancy based in central London, is looking for a Data Scientist/Engineer to join their Data Science practice. You will have the chance to work with Data Science and Big Data technologies and have exposure to a different array of projects, without having to travel like you usually would with a consultancy! Their offices are in central London with a major station nearby, so an easy commute for anyone who lives outside of London and wants to commute or anyone who wants to build their career in London whilst being close to the action.
The client works with major names, to be considered for the role you will need to demonstrate you are extremely motivated to succeed, confident and able to get your point across when needed.
In exchange for your dedication, the client offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
* You will work closely as part of the team to design and develop algorithms
* You will work closely with the engineering team to integrate Machine Learning models into platforms
* You will be able to focus on the delivery of projects and always keep yourself up to date with the latest Data Science updates
Skills we're looking for:
* MSc in Computer Science or related field (Data Science and Machine Learning highly beneficial)
* You will need to have 1 to 3 years of experience as a Data Scientist/Engineer and an understanding of both
* Experience with Spark and Python
* Knowledge of Cloud highly beneficial (They operate with both GCP and AWS)
* Competitive salary
* Macbook Pro
* Unlimited access to online training and certifications!
* Work from home days
* Team events and a relaxed work environment
* Life Insurance
* Health Insurance