Our client is looking for high calibre, senior back-end engineers to join their team as their platforms are seeing a huge increase in demand and usage. They are looking for an injection of fresh ideas, as well as technical insight into the requirements needed to create a flexible, data-driven platform that manages systems on behalf of huge media and telecommunications companies; both of which are seeing a huge strain on their systems at the moment.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will build a system that provides an end-to-end service which no one in the market has ever done before
* You will create a product that is incredible customisable; with customers selecting/requesting specific plug-ins that must be created within a few clicks
* You will be working in the back-end development team, operating within an AWS environment on the principle of; you build it, you run it
Skills & Qualifications
* 4+ years of Java or Golang experience
* 3+ years of experience working with a major cloud provider, preferably AWS, but GCP or Azure are also acceptable
* Experience with microservices and DevOps is beneficial
* Working with a market leader, facing unique challenges and offering unrivalled potential for personal growth
* Work with cutting edge technology; reshape the face of the digital environment
* Exposure to an incredible customer base including HBO, Disney, and even Netflix!
Interested in hearing more?
Send an email to: email@example.com
OR call: 46 8 502 425 43