DevOps Engineer - AWS - Chester - Up to £60,000
My client is looking for DevOps engineers with knowledge of AWS. You will support the growth of DevOps tooling within the development community. The ideal candidate should be familiar with supporting and building AWS platforms and diverse infrastructure environments. You will work on the mobile Banking application and get great exposure to to bleeding edge tools.
What you will do
Working within an Agile/Scrum/DevOps/Cloud environment you would be responsible
* Migration of existing applications to Cloud
* Supporting the existing DevOps application and bringing new innovation to it.
* Build of new applications on Cloud
* Test environment build, support & issue resolution
* Seamless DevOps delivery of infrastructure change from development through to production
Skills that are helpful
* Experience develping infrastructure as code and automation solutions on the
* Experience using and knowledge of Devops tools like Jenkins, Jira,
Confluence and Nexus
* Containerisation - principally Docker
* 10% pension
* 25 days holiday
* Discounted gym membership
* Kids club during holidays
* Free parking
If this is for you and you meet the criteria above, I'd love to have a chat & discuss this fantastic role I have to offer.
✉ firstname.lastname@example.org ☎0191 338 7485 or just pop me a message on LinkedIn.
Jefferson Frank international is a member of the employment agency in relation the this vacancy.