Senior Software Engineer - Aarhus
Help disrupt an entire industry, take part in a greenfield project, design brand new products.
My client is an exciting Danish start-up with a clear mission statement, to do build a practical tool that will be used by customers worldwide.
In return, you get to work in a very flexible and social environment, where freedom in your work is paramount. You will work alongside other highly talented individuals, and you will integrate into it's highly supportive and social environment.
What you need:
* Danish speaking
* Development across several languages, such as:
* AWS cloud experience:
* Lambda; Redshift; IoT; EC2, CloudFormation
* DevOps experience:
* Containers with Docker or Kubernetes
* CI/CD pipelines
Reasons to apply:
* This company is small and dynamic, but also stable
* Work in house on a greenfield project with huge potential
* Tailor-made career progression paths, designed to meet your strengths and ambitions
* State of the art office facilities with up to date technologies
* The client is open to remote work, offering extreme flexibility
* Work the entire project lifecycle from architecture, development, implementation, deployment, through to operations and maintenance
* Truly see the impact of your work at a business level
* Be part of a company that values upskilling it's talent
If you would be a good fit for this role please send an updated CV to email@example.com, or contact Jake Evans on +4589888257