DevOps Engineer - £80,000 - Must be eligible for SC Clearance
A leading IT consultancy based in London are looking to build out their team of DevOps Engineers. They work on a diverse projects across all industries, including Government projects, hence eligibility for SC Clearance is essential for this role. With a cutting-edge stack, an annual training budget, and a highly collaborative technical team; this position presents enormous opportunity for professional and technical development.
Tech stack includes - AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible
Experience that would lend itself well:
* Extensive cloud experience with AWS
* Strong with IaC (Terraform is a preference)
* Excellent knowledge of Docker containers (Kubernetes is a bonus)
* Experience building CI/CD piplelines using Jenkins
Responsibilities you will assume:
* Transform technical requirements into an effective DevOps toolchain.
* Resolve issues to ensure citizen-facing services are repeatable, scalable, resilient and highly available.
* Create new practices and procedures or modify existing processes to improve performance.
* Help to implement a DevOps culture and automation best practices.
* Offer coaching, support and mentoring to Software and DevOps Engineer peers.
* Contribute to community discussions about DevOps best practice within Engineering.
The salary for this role will pay up to £80,000 per annum, dependent on experience. A host of benefits are also provided which I'd be happy to discuss in further detail.
Interviews for this role are taking place now. If you wish to be shortlisted, declare your interest by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me direct on 0191 917 3799.