Senior Data Engineer - Central London
My Client are a Leading Advanced Analytics firm based in Central London, backed by a Major US Consultancy who dominate the Big Data and Analytics space.
You will be working within a Tech start-up environment, provided with access to cutting edge technologies, innovative project requirements, and unlimited opportunities to learn new skills and progress in your Data Engineering career.
The aim of the game is to solve complex business problems through modern Advanced approaches utilising a wide range of Cloud and Big Data technologies. You will be working in a number of excellent industries, ranging from Banking/Financial services to Healthcare and Pharma (plus everything inbetween.) Having been acquired by a Major consultancy in recent years, this company work with the best of the best, allowing you to continuously challenge your capabilities and take things to a whole a new level.
Role & Responsibilities (At a glance)
* Working on Cloud based projects - In AWS, Azure OR GCP (Dependent on your technical experience)
* Contributing to the design and deployment of ETL pipelines, advanced analytics projects in collaboration with Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists (You must have capabilities of working within these multi-discipline teams)
* Communicating with Technical and Non-technical staff inclusive of C-suite and Stakeholders, advising on appropriate approaches to solving the complex business problems.
* London-based travel to Client sites (There are projects further afield being a Global organisation, but the Company are very accommodating with where you work based on your personal circumstances)
Skills & Qualifications (the main requirements)
* Strong Software Engineering abilities (Python)
* Experience with Spark and/or PySpark
* Cloud Services, AWS, Azure or GCP
* Unlimited learning opportunities to up-skill and work with new tech
* Salary range between 70,000 to 90,000 + Bonus up to 25%
* Career progression (clearly defined roadmap)
* High employer contribution to Pension
* Private Health and Dental care
* Multiple networking events and conferences within Big Data/Analytics
* Plus much more
As you can imagine, this will be a popular position and will not be short of applications, so don't miss out and apply today!
For more information, please contact ALEX at Jefferson Frank:
Number: 0191 814 7445
Jefferson Frank International are the leading AWS recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Overseas and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for AWS professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.