Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Bromley
Our well-known and award winning client are hiring for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join their team. You will need to have a deep knowledge of applications, the code, how it runs, how it is configured, and the underlying services that it utilises, as well as how it can be managed effectively and efficiently.
* Monitor and review application performance
* Working with core infrastructure software components, Middleware, Database and Java.
* Managing service runnings on Windows, Linux or Cloud Platforms
* Working closely with other key support departments including, Testing & Release Management, Application Maintenance to ensure specialist services are utilised
* You will be good at problem-solving, with the ability to come up with practical solutions within a production environment in a time critical environment.
* Middleware (WebSphere / Tomcat / Apache)
* Database (i.e. Oracle or SQL Server, Cloud Native Database Services)
* Windows, Linux or Cloud Platforms (AWS)
* Application Support
* Career progression
* 9% pension contribution
* Flexible working
* Generous holiday allowance
* 50% off home, pet and motor insurance
If you're interested in the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org