We are looking for a talented and experienced AWS Full Stack Developer to join our team of motivated technologists who want to take their career to the next level. We need someone who is passionate about helping provide audit and assurance, financial advisory, risk management, tax and other related services to select clients.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be designing, building and deploying application servers
* Be comfortable to start with an empty board and work through all phases of product development
* Have the ability to work independently, while part of the team
* Build out new features
* Maintain and improve cloud infrastructure
* 4+ years of Java development
* 2 years working with AWS
* Experience with Modern web UI frameworks such as, React and Vue
* Experience with API, Node, Slack
* Experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL
* Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* PTO, holdays, personal leave,
* 401k contribution and matching program
If you are interested in this role, please send an updated resume to "k.jennus@JeffersonFrank.com" or call Katie Jennus at 8 1 3 - 4 3 7 - 6 9 2 6 for a confidential conversation about your career. Interviews are currently in progress, so I urge you to reach out as soon as possible!
If this isn't the right role for you but you have experience in AWS, please still call anyways!
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted about. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!