You are an engineer who loves data and wants to see technology and data used successfully. You have great attention to detail and are very proactive in seeking potential roadblocks to success. You have great people skills and know how to manage the trust and expectations of a customer.
Above all, you want to make it work! You handle pressure well and you love being part of a team that wins. You know how to get the relevant people to help you achieve this goal, and you are prepared to roll up your sleeves and write code in whatever language makes sense to bypass obstacles and make things work.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work closely with the Product Specialist Data Engineers, with the Product Engineering team, the Engagement team, and Customer/ Vendor technical teams
* You will be responsible for regularly interacting with the customers to gather requirements
* Designing Solutions - translate business requirements into technical solutions using SQL, scripting, codebase configurations, etc
* Connecting disparate data sources, and setting up ETL pipelines
* Helping answer customer questions, and troubleshoot where necessary
* Traveling up to 15%
Skills & Qualifications
* BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Information Management or similar
* Proficient in one programming language and working knowledge of SQL, and Unix command line tools
* 2+ years in a technical role that involves managing and manipulating large data sets, such as ETL, Data Warehousing, Analytics, Data Science etc.
* 1+ years in a client-facing role that involves being a point-of-contact for technical and non-technical users