Lead Java Developer - Up to £70k DOE
What's the role?
An award winning technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth. They create experiences, analyze, modernize and digitize to help their clients adapt and transform the way they do business. .
Every project will be different, but you'll always be responsible for:
* Designing and Developing custom and complex solutions using Java and other programming languages
* Managing the project software delivery lifecycle
* Partnering effectively with client project teams
What you'll definitely need:
* 3+ years of commercial software development experience using Java
* 3+ years of service oriented architecture development
* Skilled in interpreting and applying technical data.
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Strong understanding of DB technologies and SQL
* A logical mind that enjoys using technical know-how to problem solve
What we'd love to see:
* Understanding of CI/CD principles
* Knowledge of DevOps tools, e.g. Jenkins, Sonar
* Experience with multiple database technologies (RDBMS or NoSQL)
* Knowledge of Web UI technologies (including Angular/JQuery)
* Experience of working in client-facing environments
Don't tick all the boxes? Don't worry about it: I still want to hear from you if you think you're the right person for the job.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785.