Cloud Web Engineer (AWS)
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of the award-winning business in the heart of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne. You will be taking responsibility for designing and implementing solutions to challenging technical problems in the area of interactive applications.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Must have demonstrable experience leading technical aspects of software projects from conception to implementation, preferably working in a SaaS or PaaS environment.
* Strong problem-solving ability particularly in the area of Cloud Applications.
* Fullstack Web Development.
* Distributed Systems.
* High Availability.
* NoSQL & Database development in general.
* Self-healing fault tolerant systems.
* Failure injections.
Skills & Qualifications
* Python (desired)
* C# (desired)
So What Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 0191 338 7614. I am also available by email at email@example.com, or you can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-bowie-a079b7174/