AWS Deployment Engineer (Operations)
About the role:
The successful candidate will be part of a global team responsible for the integrity of the their Cloud stack in their customer facing datacentres and responding to their fast-paced environment. Key characteristics they are looking for; strong troubleshooting skills, AWS technical knowledge and excellent communication skills. Responsibilities will range from build, deploy, operate and maintain large scale multi-system SaaSenvironments. This role involves occasional out-of-hours and weekend work.
* The Deployment Engineer will be responsible for the oversight and management of their' cloud that comprises some of the latest and cutting-edge technologies in AWS
* Performing regular maintenance requests in the environments as part of continuous delivery of new functionality and services.
* Installing updates and patches as needed to ensure the health and integrity of our cloud applications and infrastructure
* Provisioning new environments on AWS infrastructure for existing and new Customers. e
* Provide input on automation, and a systematic approach to configuration, deployment and infrastructure maintenance and recovery as well as continuing to improve the performance and reliability of our Cloud Platform and the overall service.
* Provide input into long-range infrastructure requirements with a focus on meeting demands of a rapidly growing and scaling global service.
The Ideal Candidate will have
* Any AWS Certification or Proven work history with core AWS services.
* Knowledge/Understanding of Java EE.
* Experience in Supporting, Building or Deploying Java web applications.
However the Desired Experience
* Experience in enterprise production environment
* Experience in building / deploying enterprise Java applications
* Experience of a variety of web application servers
* Experience of a variety of database technologies & associated query languages
* Experience of a variety of automation technologies
* Ability to understand the infrastructure/platform/software layers and how they interact so that the provisioning, maintenance and change management is understood and are responsible for the likes of accessibility, reliability, availability
* Autonomy over your own work
* high demand from Enterprise clients
* Opportunity to work on multi-cloud platforms
* Flexibility over your work
* Competive Salary
* Additional Benefits
If you are living in Ireland or the EU and interested in exploring this opportunity then their is potential for relocation assistance so if you feel you could hit the ground running then get in touch to discuss this role in more detail!
If you think you are the right person for the job, or are actively looking for a new position then get in touch @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/gemma-myles-a45050163/ making reference to your job search.
Worth noting, we offer a refferal scheme of 250 euro Amazon vouchers. So if you do know anyone who has AWS or Development experience and is looking for a new role, if we place them with a client you will receive the vouchers!