Job Title: Data Scientist -Machine learning
Contract Length: 3 Months Rolling (6-9 Months +)
Start Date: ASAP
* Develop Machine Learning and AI models that are scaled and replicated across markets, leveraging automation.
* Deliver hands-on coding solutions for markets' complex Use Cases using open-source frameworks deployed on Cloud.
* Ensure that large-scale optimisation best practice is implemented across use cases
* Develop model production framework and unified data formats, critical to sharing models across markets.
* Work according to agile methodology framework, consulting with key stakeholders to ensure analytical solutions meet business needs
* 3+ years of experience in a hands-on data science role
* Experience in developing machine learning models and algorithms from large volumes of structured and unstructured data in a commercial/consumer/digital environment
* Strong knowledge of Data Science languages (eg Python, etc.) and Big Data frameworks (eg Spark)
* Proficiency in statistical packages and ML libraries/platforms (eg Pandas, SciPy, Tensorflow, H2O and Spark MLlib).
* Successful experience working in cross-functional teams of product owners data scientists, engineers, and technology professionals
* Experience working on the Cloud GCP,AWS OR Azure
* PhD or Master's or Degree (PhD preferred) on quantitative fields, including but not limited to Mathematics, Computer Science or Physics.
Please send your CV ASAP to email@example.com