Business Cloud Architect
We are looking for a talented Business Cloud Architect to join the team at our office Oslo, Norway. The focus of this position will be to plan and execute Cloud strategies for the key projects of a global IT consulting company. The selected individual will also grow the Cloud customer base, which demands relationship management and client communication.
This is a senior level position for someone who wants to take ownership of setting up Cloud standards for the Global company and influence the current market
In this position, alongside your technical colleagues, you will be also responsible for developing and coordinating Cloud architecture so we do require previous experience with technical Cloud migrations and implementations.
* Master's Degree or equivalent working experience.
* In depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions - including AWS and Azuree
* experience in conducting Cloud Security Assessments
* Knowledge and work experience of the various sectors
* Capability of delivering significant cloud and automation project
* Good written communication skills
* Detailed-oriented and organised
* Enjoys learning new things
* Fluent in English and Norwegian
The successful applicant, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, must be passionate about Digital and Cloud market strategies and technology as we are a growing global agency.
* being part of one of the best Digital company globally and having significant influence in the department's direction
* Competitive salary and bonus structure
Insurance (inc. family cover)
Laptop, phone, internet services coverage
* and many more :)
We are accepting applications till 14/04/2020. Please do not hesitate to contact Paulina in case of any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org