Title: AWS Infrastructure Lead
Location: New York
* Build and maintain the company's infrastructure with cloud providers (such as AWS) as well as on
premise virtualization technologies such as VMWare utilizing automation tools (such as Chef and
* Automate the provisioning of the company's infrastructure within AWS and within our on-premise
virtualized infrastructure (VMware).
* Look for ways to improve existing processes by way of automation.
* Maintain and improve the release management process.
* Work with engineering and architecture teams.
* Design and safely perform changes to production environments following a defined change
* Identify key system metrics and ensure adequate monitoring coverage for new and existing services
* Design and develop IT infrastructure with an emphasis on security, data confidentiality, system
integrity, availability, and reliability
* Mentor and manage a small team
* Take part in a 24x7 on-call rotation for production and other customer-facing environments
* AWS Professional Certification (Solution Architect, SysAdmin or Developer).
* Experience and understanding of large-scale infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments.
* Strong understanding of cloud security principles.
* AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, AWS CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet, AWS Config, AWS Lambda, AWS CLI, AWS Inspector, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Git
* Scripting languages: Shell, Ruby, Python
* Systems: Linux/Unix
* Experience supporting large AWS deployments using a multi-account organizational structure.
* Competent with CLI and bash scripting
* Competent with Linux operating systems: Red Hat/CentOS/AWS Linux
* Experience with public cloud concepts and services such as VPCs, compute and object storage resources
* Competent with Docker containerization and related concepts
* Demonstrated experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) concepts and tools such as Terraform,
Ansible, Chef, AWS CloudFormation
* Thorough knowledge of build/release pipelines and GitOps concepts a plus
To apply, please contact me via LinkedIn, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (646) 863-7574.