Lead DevOps Engineer - £90,000 - Fintech Startup - Hands on
The client are a fintech startup based in Shoreditch. They have built their API from the ground up, allowing their customers to consume and process open banking data more effectively. With clients ranging from startups to fortune 500 companies, this organisation have grown exponentially since founded in 2017. In order to support this growth, they are looking to bring a Senior DevOps Engineer onto their close-knit and collaborative team.
The successful applicant will grow into a leadership position over the initial months, remaining very much hands-on whilst providing direction and mentoring the existing team. You will be working in a platform agnostic environment using both AWS and GCP (prior experience of one of these is required), implementing a cutting-edge stack including Jenkins, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes.
Responsibilities you will assume:
* Transform technical requirements into an effective DevOps toolchain.
* Resolve issues to ensure citizen-facing services are repeatable, scalable, resilient and highly available.
* Create new practices and procedures or modify existing processes to improve performance.
* Help to implement a DevOps culture and automation best practices.
* Offer coaching, support and mentoring to Software and DevOps Engineer peers.
* Contribute to community discussions about DevOps best practice within Engineering.
The salary for this role will pay up to £90,000 per annum, dependent on experience. A host of benefits are also provided which I'd be happy to discuss in further detail.
Interviews for this role are taking place now. If you wish to be shortlisted, declare your interest by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me direct on 0191 917 3799.