Middleware Architect - Carlsbad / San Diego, CA - Contract
Role & Responsibilities / Qualifications:
* AWS or Microsoft Azure cloud architecture experience required
* Middleware architecture background required
* OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
* Apache HTTP, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic Server
* WebCenter/OSB/SITES/OHS/SATELLITE, SOA Services
* Ability to work 40 hours and travel on-site (after COVID-19 remote work ends)
* 8-12 Month project, potential option to convert to full-time
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy