DevOps Engineer - Up to £65,000 DOE - Newcastle Upon Tyne
This is an amazing opportunity to join the ranks as a DevOps engineer with an internationally recognised company that is at the forefront of technology innovation. You will be working closely with both IT operations and software delivery teams to ensure a successful release of the product that are up to organisational standards. We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and motivated DevOps engineers that will further strengthen the company's reputation and add to their skill-set in the UK.
This role focuses on delivering services that focus on simplicity, decoupling, testing, iteration and deployment with a strong emphasis on cloud provisioning and architecture. Furthermore, you will facilitate the general upkeep of critical services and be actively creating better ways of working by removing silos between traditional functional teams. Additionally, you will undertake system provisioning and automation as well as working alongside other engineers in the industry where you will provide the code, technical expertise and knowledge to deliver a smooth automated process throughout the project life cycle.
What you'll bring
* Strong Linux, scripting and automation experience
* Experience of working with AWS/Azure in a commercial setting
* Some containerisation experience working with Docker/Kubernetes/Docker swarm.
* Reasonable fluency in at least one programming language
* Experience working with configuration management tools and Code Pipelines
* Excellent communication/ verbal skills
* A good work ethic and an eagerness to learn
If interested please apply direct.