Big Data Analytics Engineer - Cambridge - 75k
A leading pharmaceutical client based just outside Cambridge is searching for talented Data Engineers to join their in house team. The culture at this client is unrivalled, offering opportunity for personal progression and growth, with on the job training, online courses and workshops. Alongside this is the opportunity for flexible working, allowing you to develop your career alongside your home life. You'll be assisting with the design and development of an AWS hosted data and analytics platform, working extensively with AWS S3 and Redshift. Additionally, you'll develop your communication skills, working with key stakeholders to promote the use of data within the company. This is an incredible opportunity to develop your career at a Enterprise client and make a difference to health on a global scale.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design and deploy an AWS hosted analytics platform using tools such as S3 and Redshift
* Assisting with the management of a distributed team
* Working in an agile culture to take prototypes through to functional products
* Communicating with key stakeholders about business problems
Skills & Qualifications
* Solid Python and experience building data pipelines
* Exposure to AWS (Redshift, S3)
* Big Data experience (Spark, Hive, Pig)
* >10% pension contribution
* Flexible working opportunities
* Incredible 15% bonus
If you are looking to break into a new role and boost your CV working for a household name, get in touch now with your latest CV. The client will be interviewing ASAP and you do not want to miss out.