Location: Budapest area
System Administrator responsibilities include:
* Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks
* Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
* Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
* We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
* Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
* Your goal will be to ensure that technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
* Install and configure software and hardware
* Manage network servers and technology tools
* Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
* Troubleshoot issues and outages
* Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
* Experience with databases (SQL), networks and patch management
* Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
* Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
* Conversational level English, excellent communication skills
* Microsoft Dynamics AX installation and configuration experience is a plus
What can be offered:
* Competitive income
* A good atmosphere, a cohesive, dynamic young team
* Challenges and opportunities for development