A new exciting role as Data Engineer has opened up with a fast-growing in-house product development company located in central Oslo, with new offices opening by the national theatre/ Aker Brygge in June.
They are in the Education sector where their products are used worldwide by institutions such as Cambridge University to create a fairer, more inclusive and efficient way of finalising studies - while reducing the human paper trail! With online and accessible products being more and more relevant and vital in the modern days we live in, their products have an exponentially increasing demand. For this reason, they are looking for experienced Data Engineers to join their R&D team!
What is it like working here?
* Flat structure - Sit next to decision-makers in an Agile environment and really make an impact. Here, your opinion and creativity are greatly appreciated and encouraged!
* Work environment - Friendly, social and inclusive culture at work
* Personal growth - Amazing opportunities to advance your skill set and learn new tech
Role and responsibilities:
* Work with a world-class team of data scientists and engineers to develop and apply data pipelines for learning analytics models and tools
* Design, document, and implement software and systems to help ensure optimal application of learning models and analytics with assessment data.
* Design, develop and implement the architecture and data pipeline for production-grade machine learning models and services.
It's a plus if you have an understanding of Machine Learning, Tensorflow, PyTorch, NoSQL databases, mathematics, and statistics.
Do you have an eye for clean, testable, maintainable, and performant code? We hope you will consider being a part of a passionate team where drive, energy, and humour are core values!
Why work here?
* Opportunity to have a positive impact on the education industry
* A fast-paced and exciting environment with talented Engineers in a fast-growing scale up!
* Freedom and responsibility
* Coverage of mobile phone subscription and fixed broadband
* Subsidised gym membership
* Your choice of hardware and software
* Travel insurance
* New and attractive office space
If you want to know more about this opportunity, or other roles on the market today that are still hiring, please send in your CV either here or directly to email@example.com for a confidential chat!