Job Role: AWS Cloud Engineer - North West - £300-£350 per day
**Candidates must be PAYE OR Umbrella**
We are currently looking to recruit an AWS Cloud Engineer. You will need to be hands-on and have demonstrable AWS Development experience. You should also have familiarity with AWS CloudWatch and CloudTrail with a strong ability to debug. You will also have a strong ability using CloudFormation and/or IaC e.g. Terraform - and be able to deploy a full provisioning and management including Blue/Green or Canary deployment
* Demonstratable experience using Python including the abitliy to script and manage Lambda's
* Experience in Linux/Unix scripting bash, shell etc.
* Experience in working with the Java Platform (Java, Maven/Gradle)
* Git / Stash
* Experience with configuring continuous integration tools such as Team City, Jenkins or equivalent
* Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef or an equivalent technology
* Familiar with AWS services & Understanding of Cloud concepts with practical hands-on experience on AWS including VPC automation:
* Deep understanding of networking - security groups, load balancers,
* IAM and role management
* Understand security concept e.g. KMS, Secrets Manager etc.
* Strong knowledge of key DevOps concepts including transit gateway - continuous integration and delivery
Desirable Skills/Preferred Qualifications:
* Knowledge of networking protocols (HTTP, TLS, DNS,..) and load balancing thereof
* Experience integrating with code quality tools (SonarQube, Coveralls, etc) and automated testing
* Knowledge of basic database administration with strong database design (NoSQL & RDBMS)
* Experience with Docker configuration
* Disciplined approach to testing, automated testing (JUnit), and quality assurance
Apply today to be considered. Once you have applied, I will happily contact you for a confidential chat to discuss the role.