Global Enterprise Consultancy
For a Global Enterprise Consultancy in Brussels, we are looking for experienced Technology Architects in three different fields, Data, Cloud, DevOps, to join and help lead their growing European team, operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to help their clients building the future in real-time.
What you'll get
They offer a salary package honestly above the market average, where you also get a higher net income because of the company's IP rewards.
In addition to the above, you get a secure career progression plan to help you take your professional career where you want it to be.
Salary and benefits, in essence, won't be an issue. Moving on:
What you'll be doing?
You will be part of the management group of a global team of Architects that helps the clients of the company navigating technology innovations to help them creating and delivering next-generation solutions. We are looking for experienced Technology Architects with strong delivery experience and a deep understanding of how new technologies, new delivery approaches and advanced architecture paradigms impact and transform the IT landscape.
You will be traveling across Europe on a regular basis to help different client accounts delivering complex solutions while collaborating at the same time to the growth of the Architecture Practice.
As a Technology Architect you will be responsible for:
· Architecting complex IT solutions for the clients;
· Developing strong relationships with technology vendors to influence emerging product strategies;
· Sensing the market for disruptive technologies and potential future areas of investment;
· Developing new IT frameworks, methods and tools, and championing them with the clients;
· Performing Technology Architecture Assessments and Technology Quality Assurance reviews;
· Estimating Technology Architecture solution complexity & cost;
· Defining Technology Strategies, Blueprints, and Roadmaps
Your skills and qualifications
· A Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent;
· Extensive relevant experience with technology architecture in a client context;
· Experience in technology engineering, i.e. developing capabilities and supporting opportunities, projects and initiatives around:
o Technology innovation governance and strategy;
o Technology assessments, reviews and QAs;
o Enterprise roadmaps, technology blueprints and estimating;
· Experience in design and development in areas of emerging technology (AI, Analytics, IoT, Blockchain, Immersive Realities) and in driving new points of view and capabilities;
· In-depth experience in some of the following:
o Cloud architecture;
o Microservices and API Management;
o On-premise and cloud infrastructure: management of servers, storage, networking or security;
o Data Architecture (both SQL and No-SQL);
o Open-source technologies in virtualization and operating system, databases, app, and web tiers, big data analytics;
o Presentation and integration technology of any big vendor;
o Enterprise Architecture and IT Strategy.
· Experience and interest in any of the following technologies:
o Artificial Intelligence;
o Internet of Things;
o Adaptive infrastructures, IaaS and PaaS;
o Containers and Docker;
o Continuous Delivery;
o Resilient architectures;
o Agile methodologies at scale
· Professional skills requirements:
o Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
o Ability to work in a dynamic environment;
o Business-grade fluency (oral and written) in English is mandatory;
o Business-grade fluency (oral and written) in one or more of the languages of the other European countries is highly desired;
o Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership and management skills
For these positions, we will only accept candidates that are already in the BENELUX region.
Contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!