Mid - Senior User Experience Designer
Our client in the health industry, are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their team. The client works closely with the NHS to make sure all patients receive the best care and to accelerate the development of new mediciation.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be working closely with the product team to design compelling user experiences across the digital health products.
* Find creative ways to solve UX problems, through prototyping and implementation.
* Organise and design your research studies.
Skills & Qualifications
* Excellent communication skills: written and oral presentation
* Researching and defining an information architecture and navigation structure.
* Familiarity with agile development frameworks.
* Health Insurance for you and the family
* Company share option scheme
If you're interested in this role, please contact email@example.com