So what do you know about #Salesforce?
If you haven't heard Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings companies and customers together. It's one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments - including marketing, sales, commerce, and service - a single, shared view of every customer.
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Manager. It's a software that uses cloud technologies to track a business's contact with its customers and clients, by doing this, they can boost revenue and sales, making it appealing to a variety of industries. Salesforce has over 150,000 business's using its services every day. The software's ability to be customized is what attracts so many of its end-users and developers. As a Salesforce Software developer, you will be tackling problems head-on by researching the issue then developing smart ways to automate processes and create solutions. We're offering passionate IT professionals the opportunity to cross-train into this exciting cloud technology!
The ideal applicant for our cross-training program
* Salesforce's functional and easy-to-navigate user interface is the reason why the platform is embraced across a range of industries. This widespread application requires professionals to approach new challenges with ideas and enthusiasm. Salesforce is truly a platform without limits and is utilized by workplaces around the globe.
* We also value good communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical ability, and flexibility in traveling to meet and work with clients when required.
What's in it for you after cross-training into Salesforce?
* Fully funded Salesforce Admin Certification and Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification; two prestigious accreditation that will immediately increase your value as a development professional. Also, any additional certifications that you want to sit within Salesforce.
* Practical experience using the world's number one CRM in a commercial environment.
* Professional skills development, mentoring, and ongoing support throughout your entire Revolent journey.
* The opportunity to be at the forefront of cutting-edge business technology with several prestigious career paths to choose from where earning potential for new starters is around £65k a year or £400 - £600 per day as a contractor.
* Unique networking opportunities with organizations across a wide range of industries.
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.