Mid - Senior User Experience Designer - £75,000
A rapidly emerging bio-tech company based in beautiful Oxford are looking to expand their engineering team. Developing clinically validated software applications that provide highly curated data; they're helping to reinvigorate the digital health sector.
The team you'd be joining is built around the foundations of an open and collaborative environment. Harbouring a culture of continuous improvement and learning they are seeking Platform Engineers to help build fantastic Apps and Platforms.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be working closely with the product team to design compelling user experiences across the digital health products.
* Find creative ways to solve UX problems, through prototyping and implementation.
* Organise and design your research studies.
Skills & Qualifications
* Excellent communication skills: written and oral presentation
* Researching and defining an information architecture and navigation structure.
* Familiarity with agile development frameworks.
* £75,000 basic salary
* Company Share Option Scheme
* 5% Employer matched pension scheme
* Bupa family Medical Cover
* Free Gym Membership
* Remote Options
Due to the complex and exciting project work available I typically forecast for significant interest however in this instance there are actually 2 roles available and I would therefore encourage any and all interested parties to declare their interest by sending their CV to email@example.com or call me direct on 0191 4060 301.