I am currently working with a number of London-based Clients with urgent requirements to grow their Data Engineering function.
These roles have a mixture of requirements with Cloud and Big Data technologies, ranging from AWS, to Azure and GCP. On the Data side of things, technologies like Databricks, Spark, Kafka and Tableau.
Data Engineer - London Liverpool St. (London)
* Essential requirements: AWS, Python, SQL
* Desirable requirements: Redshift, Glue, and Databricks
* A mid to Senior Data Engineer position for a Start-up who's platform is used by companies across the world. A real chance to working with cutting edge AWS technologies within a small, cross-functional Data and Analytics team
* 55,000 to 65,000GBP + Unlimited Holiday allowance, 8% Pension and Training budget for certifications and courses.
Data Engineer - Holborn (London)
* Essential requirements: Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure OR GCP), Spark OR PySpark, Python, Client-facing abilities, Experience working within Data Science/Analytical teams
* Desirable requirements: Java, Scala, Kafka, Strong Software Engineering skills
* An advanced analytics firm who solve complex business problems with modern, cutting-edge Cloud and Big Data solutions. This company operate in multi-discipline teams, giving you full exposure to both Data Science and Machine Learning training.
* Mid role from 55,000GBP up to Senior at 90,000GBP. 25% Bonus, 12% Pension, Regular training and upskilling
For more information on either of these opportunities, please contact ALEX at Jefferson Frank on 0191 814 7445.
Interviews are currently happening on a fully-remote basis, with immediate start dates also on a remote basis.