An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a dynamic DevOps Engineer with proven experience in an AWS environment. The client is rapidly expanding, based in Leeds, and has sights set on further growth.
Due to the current climate the role will initially be remote however ideally the candidate will be on site (Manchester/Leeds) 2-3 days a week.
You will be working on an existing project which has just entered the development phase, and features working with new technologies. Your day-to-day role will include the following:
* Creating, maintaining, optimising infrastructure
* Managing the AWS Estate to ensure that it is as cost effective as possible
* Implementing continuous integration, and deployment whilst monitoring it
* Collaborating with the in house Cyber Security team to review any risks
* Development of junior members of the team
You should possess the following skills:
* Proven experience working in an AWS environment
* Practical experience building and deploying to cloud solutions (AWS)
* Ability with Scripting (BASH, Shell, Python, etc)
* Proven experience with Jenkins,Terraform, and Kubernetes
* Communication skills and experience working in an agile environment
The initial contract is for 6 Months with potential for extension.
The client is looking to hire someone ASAP, with interviews planned for the next week.
If this role sounds like a fit for you and your skillset than please get in touch with me either on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 38 26 66 99.
Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruiter of choice. We have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally. We have a proven track record of servicing with AWS market. It you don't suit the above role, but have experience in AWS, please don't hesitate to get in touch on the above details.