Python Engineer (AWS) - London - 50k
An exciting Fintech startup with multiple offices across the UK are looking to expand their Data team with a Junior-Mid Data Engineer with strong Python. Working with huge quantities of financial data for a wide portfolio of clients, the work you will be doing will be assisting clients with the prevention of fraud and success of their e-commerce solutions. Working with AWS, you will be exposed to the latest and greatest cloud based technology, implementing AWS to ensure the smooth running of state of the art machine learning models. This is a fantastic step into Data Engineering for individuals with a strong grasp of Python and ETL but the desire to move into a commercial role at a fast growing business and make a difference.
Role & Responsibilities
* Developing and implementing ETL processes
* Working with APIs with web data from various sources
* Contributing to research and development efforts in Big Data
Skills & Qualifications
* Commercial Python + ETL experience
* Exposure to cloud (AWS/GCP)
* Understanding of relational databases
* Generous starting salary with plenty of opportunities for upwards progression
* 6% employer pension contribution
* Flexible working opportunities
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career, or you know a Python Engineer with the ability to go far, get in touch with me ASAP with the latest copy of your CV. I'd love to arrange a confidential chat to discuss what this opportunity could do for your career.