AWS Cloud Data Base(Oracle) Architect- Merrimack, NH- $120/HR
An incredible Company urgently hiring for a strong mined analytically AWS cloud database architect to work in their Merrimack, NH office for a 6 month contract.
A Unique opportunity that will allow you to work a combination of remotely and on site for a global solutions delivery partner across the Americas, EMEA and APAC specializing in Advanced Technology Solutions, Managed Services, Advisory Services and Talent Acquisition Services supporting public & private sector enterprise clients. You will work no more then 4 days a week for the first two months and after that only 3 days.
To be a good fit for this job you should have …
* Experience with ITP, AWS and Oracle DB
* Experience with evaluating and defang targets infrastructure
* Experience with evaluating IO profile(Bare Metal V/S R5dn) and Licensing models
* Excellent Communication Skills and Documentation Skills
* Analytically thinker and entrepreneurial spirit
The AWS Cloud database Architect responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* 90+ TB Prod Db migration or Oracle DB to AWS, including load testing, performance tuning and fail over, fail back between perm and cloud
* Splitting up a large warehouse and diversifying the database.
Compensation and Benefits
* $120 per hour max (+T&E)
* W2 or Corp to Corp
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to James West at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at : 917 254 4487 (ext 4487)
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.